Banking System Project in Java (With Source Files)
Banking System Project Java Overview
Banking System Project is developed using core java mechanics with many features that allow users to create account, manipulate amount in each account, deposit, withdraw and other features.
Java is a object oriented programming language in simple way used for general purpose of programming. This requires JVM(Java Virtual machine) to run on the system. In fact, java codes runs regardless of the OS on the JVM.
- That would be a working decent laptop or computer or anything that can open this program.
- Java Development Kit (JDK) and Java Runtime Environment (JRE) should be installed.
Steps to launch program:
- Extract the zip file somewhere in your hard drive.
- Open cmd.
- Go to the folder of the project and on the upperbar, there is file location just copy.
- In cmd type “cd ‘paste_the_location'”, like “cd c:\\Users\Public\Downloads\”.
- Type “Java Splash”.
Download Link is Below: