Hostel Management System PHP MySQL [With Source Files]
Hostel Management System in PHP MySQL Project
Hostel Management PHP MySQL is a web based application based on PHP and MySQL. PHP is an open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially developed for web development. The main areas of PHP usage are server-side scripting, command line scripting and writing desktop applications. MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. It provides a implementation of a SQL database which is suitable for small to medium web pages. It is mainly used for web database purpose so it can be used to store information.
This project helps to manage the student hostel in a systematic way. It has all the necessary features that a hostel management system needs. This project is divided in two modules i.e. Admin and User.
- Login – for admin login.
- Dashboard – Admin dashboard related total students, total rooms, total courses.
- Course Creation- Admin can add and manage course(Add, edit and delete)
- Rooms- Admin can create rooms(seater, fees)(Add, edit and delete)
- Students Registration- Admin can register student
- Manage Student- (View and Delete)
- Change password
- Access log- admin can see user login access details
- forgot Password
- Profile – User can update own profile after login
- Change Password – Allow user to change the password.
- Book Hostel – User can book own hostel
- Hostel details : user can see own hostel details
- PHP and MySQL Knowledge to implement as you require.
- XAMMP or Wammp localhost virtual server software.
- And at last a Browser..(Any Browser may work)
Admin Login details:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
How to run the PHP Project:
- First, extract the PHP Project file into “c:\\xammp\htdocs\”. Remember, the file path must be exact to work.
- Second, start Xammp and now mysql server and open phpmyadmin in browser by typing “localhost/phpmyadmin”.
- Then, Create a collation database named “data” in PHPMyadmin panel in xammp, and import hostel.sql from database folder.
- Finally, open the Browser and type: “localhost/project_folder_name”.