Library Management System PHP and MySQL [With Source Code]
Library Management System in PHP and MySQL
Library Management System is a web based application designed using PHP and MySQL. It is a software for controlling and monitoring the transactions in a library. This application makes management system of library systematic. PHP is a scripting language used for web development purpose. Server-side scripting, command line scripting and writing desktop applications are the main areas where PHP is used. MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database which provides a implementation of a SQL database which is very well suited for small to medium web pages. It is used to for web development purpose to store information.
This application makes the library related works a lot easier for employees as well as client. The probability of occurrence of error is very less in this application.
In this application, user can
- register themselves
- view issued books and due date
- view own profile
whereas admin can
- add/update/ delete category
- can add/update/ delete author
- add/update/ delete books
- issue a new book to student
- search student by using their student ID
Our application has the following advantages:
- User friendly interface
- search facility
- less error
- fast access to database
For Admin Login
- username: admin
- password: [email protected]
How to run this project?
- For running the project, download the file.
- unzip it then copy carrentalproject folder into localhost server root directory(like Wampp, xampp).
- Import SQL file from the project into phpmyadmin.
- Type “localhost/<project_folder_name>” in browser to execute the project.