Online Course Registration PHP MySQL [With Source Files]
Online Course Registration PHP MySQL Project
Online Course Registration PHP MySQL is a web based application based on PHP and MySQL. PHP is a open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially developed for web development. The main areas of PHP usage are server-side scripting, command line scripting and writing desktop applications. MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. It provides a implementation of a SQL database which is suitable for small to medium web pages. It is mainly used for web database purpose so it can be used to store information.
This web based application allows user to register online courses according to their desire. Admin will register student and provide username,password and pin code. Student can login with valid reg no and password provided by admin by which they can enroll for any course and can printout of registered course. This whole procedure is more efficient as everything is online.
- PHP and MySQL Knowledge to implement as you require.
- XAMMP or Wammp localhost virtual server software.
- And at last a Browser..(Any Browser may work)
Admin Login details:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
How to run the PHP Project:
- First, extract the PHP Project file into “c:\\xammp\htdocs\”. Remember, the file path must be exact to work.
- Second, start Xammp and now mysql server and open phpmyadmin in browser by typing “localhost/phpmyadmin”.
- Then, Create a collation database named “data” in PHPMYadmin panel in xammp, and import data.sql from database folder.
- Finally, open the Browser and type: “localhost/project_folder_name”.