Pharmacy Management System PHP MySQL [With Source Files]
Pharmacy Management System in PHP MySQL Project
Pharmacy Management System PHP MySQL is a web based application based on PHP and MySQL. PHP is an open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially for web development. The main areas of PHP usage are server-side scripting, command line scripting and writing desktop applications. MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. It provides a implementation of a SQL database which is suitable for small to medium web pages. It is mainly used for web database purpose so it can be used to store information.
The main objective of the application is to update/improve the existing system of manually maintained records of
the counter sales, purchases, reorder levels, Supplier and Customer monetary positions and other related
transactions made by the seller.This application can be used by any other store to automate the process of manually maintaining the records related to the subject of maintaining the stock and liquid flows.
- PHP and MySQL Knowledge to implement as you require.
- XAMMP or Wammp localhost virtual server software.
- And at last a Browser..(Any Browser may work)
Admin Login details:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
How to run the PHP Project:
- First, extract the PHP Project file into “c:\\xammp\htdocs\”. Remember, the file path must be exact to work.
- Second, start Xammp and now mysql server and open phpmyadmin in browser by typing “localhost/phpmyadmin”.
- Then, Create a collation database named “data” in PHPMyadmin panel in xammp, and import pharmacy.sql from database folder.
- Finally, open the Browser and type: “localhost/project_folder_name”.
Download Link is below: