Shopping Portal PHP MySQL [With Source Files]
Shopping Portal in PHP MySQL Project
Shopping Portal PHP MySQL is a web based application based on PHP and MySQL. PHP is an open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially developed for web development. The main areas of PHP usage are server-side scripting, command line scripting and writing desktop applications. MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. It provides a implementation of a SQL database which is suitable for small to medium web pages. It is mainly used for web database purpose so it can be used to store information.
E-commerce means any transaction over the internet. This software is an example of E-commerce. This type of software are famous by the name of online shopping app. This software allows users to surf through numerous items of different kind according to the user’s desire. Upon checkout, the software typically calculates a total for the order, including shipping and handling (i.e., postage and packing) charges and the associated taxes, as applicable. This application provides features like wishlist, shopping cart and order history. User as well as admin can also change password of their respective account.
- PHP and MySQL Knowledge to implement as you require.
- XAMMP or Wammp localhost virtual server software.
- And at last a Browser..(Any Browser may work)
Admin Login details:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
How to run the PHP Project:
- First, extract the PHP Project file into “c:\\xammp\htdocs\”. Remember, the file path must be exact to work.
- Second, start Xammp and now mysql server and open phpmyadmin in browser by typing “localhost/phpmyadmin”.
- Then, Create a collation database named “data” in PHPMyadmin panel in xammp, and import shopping.sql from database folder.
- Finally, open the Browser and type: “localhost/project_folder_name”.